If your horse has weight or performance issues, the first thought that may come to your mind is to put the horse on a balanced and controlled diet. It may also be the case that your barn is situated quite far from your place, or you, as an owner, just cannot be there every time to feed the horses. Well, you need not worry, as plenty of automatic horse feeders are available in the market for this very purpose.
- This automatic waterer bowl is made of stainless steel water bowl ,water pipe and high quality plastic float valve. durable, rust-proof and anti-deformation
- Fill the horse water bowl with water automatically, always keep the water full, so you don’t have to keep refilling the bowl, don’t need to worry your animal become thirsty when you are not at home, the livestock can access fresh water whenever they like
- Automatic float valve watering Trough is ideal for livestock cattle cow horse sheep dog, also can be used for chicken duck etc farm breeding
- The Water bowl is large capacity, About 2.5L. Order comes also with 1 x 32 inch length pipe and 1 x float valve into the automatic watering bowl
- Easy to use, save you a lot of time and labor. A great bowl for your pet livestock. If you have any questions about this livestock waterer, welcome to contact us. We are always here to help.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: This automatic water trough is made of 304 stainless steel,anti-deformation,no rust,clean and sanitary.
- AUTOMATIC DESIGN: With upgraded brass float valve 1/2 inch,the use of float water level floating principle control the inlet and outlet water switch, to achieve a constant water level effect.
- Size: Water Trough for livestock 10.6″L x 9.8″W x 4.7″H.
- EASY INSTALL and CONNECT: The waterer rear 2 screw fixing holes for simple installation it on the wall. Thread gauge:1/2 NPT,you can connect with thread supply tube with 1/2 female thread.
- WIDE USE: An ideal automatic livestock drinking bowl for horses, cattle, goats, sheep, dogs and other outside animals, suitable for farm and domestic pets.Polished and curved edges are safe for them.
- AUTOMATICALLY DISPENSES WATER – This automatic waterer automatically dispenses fresh water to livestock when the waterer’s paddle is pushed.
- CORROSION RESISTANT – Heavy-duty cast iron with a tough, nontoxic black epoxy finish for corrosion resistance.
- STAINLESS STEEL PADDLE – This waterer has a heavy-gauge stainless-steel push paddle for pump activation.
- STOPS WATER SUPPLY FROM FREEZING – Non-siphoning valve keeps water supply from freezing.
- SANITARY – The livestock waterer’s continuous fresh water supply helps reduce breeding of disease-carrying organisms
- Package includes: 3 water valve float, spend less time filling and checking the water tank to protect the plants from drying.
- Automatic waterer for horses made of durable material: This float valve is durable with adjustable arms is made from high quality PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for horse waterer corrosion resistance.
- Automatic waterer float valve no leak: Automatic water valve have rubber washer ensures a tight, leak free kit; you can adjust the float arm easily.
- Automatic waters: Automatic float ball valve control the water inlet, it can add water automatically to achieve constant water level.
- Water float valve Applicable environment: Automatic water bowl float works great for stainless steel automatic waterer bowl water trough, humidifier, fountain, aquarium, ponds, livestock sinks, aquaponics, chicken,dog,horse,cattle, etc.
- Material: The drinking trough is made from durable plastic which is very durable and no rust, no deformation, based on customer feedback, we have updated high-quality float valve in 2021, please rest assured to buy
- Automatic Design: The float valve can fill the water automatically to keep enough and clean water for livestock or outside animals.
- Adjusting water level: To adjust the water level, remove lid to access float valve. Loosen the plastic nut, and adjust float up or down, then re-tighten plastic nut
- Easy to Use: The bowl has a drain plug at the bottom for easy cleaning. Easily connects to 1/2″ pipe, flex hose, or garden hose
- Wild application: A great automatic stock waterer have a wide application, you can use it to supply water to horses, cattle, Goats, Sheep, Dogs and other outside animals
Best Automatic Horse Feeder
As stated earlier, there are a variety of automatic horse feeders available, but depending on your needs, only a few of them might fit your requirements. Therefore, we have prepared a list of our top 3 picks for the best automatic horse feeder for large breeds in the market to make your choice easier.
Equine Automation X5-CD Automatic Horse Feeder
Equine Automation Model X5-CD Feed Dispenser is a cutting-edge automatic feeding device made especially for horses. Modern technology is used to simplify the feeding of horses, saving both time and labor for horse owners and carers. A customizable feeding routine that enables accurate monitoring of portions is included with the automatic horse feeder.
It makes sure each and every horse gets the right proportion of feed depending on its particular dietary requirements. The device provides a variety of programmable settings to satisfy different feeding needs. In order to accommodate both their own preferences and the nutritional requirements of their horses, horse owners can readily alter the portion sizes, meal intervals, and feeding rate.
The dispenser makes use of cutting-edge technologies to offer a quick and easy feeding experience. Owners can remotely track and oversee the feeding process by connecting it to a mobile application or a centralized control panel. The dispenser has an intuitive UI that makes it simple to set up and use. This makes setup easier and enables quick adjustments as needed by giving straightforward guidance and responses.
The automatic horse feeder system is made to work with a range of horse feed materials, including grains, pellets, and hay cubes. In order to support higher horse populations, the system also includes expandability alternatives that enable the installation of more feeders.
Quick Feed Electronic Automatic Horse Feeder
With the Quick Feed Automatic Electronic Feeder, feedings may be precisely scheduled. Users may set the Feeder to distribute the meal at certain intervals throughout the day to make sure their animals are fed on schedule. Owners may also adjust the precise amount of meal portions to be supplied at each feeding using the portion control features offered by the Feeder.
With the help of this tool, you can be sure that horses get the right kind of nourishment, depending on their particular dietary requirements. The Quick Feed is especially advantageous for horses that need regular feeds or who have specialized nutritional needs that call for lighter, more frequent servings. The Feeder’s easy-to-use interface makes installation and maintenance simpler.
Users may simply explore and customize their meal times and amount of food owing to the LCD screen or computer display that is commonly present in these devices. The Quick Feed Automatic Electronic Feeder is made for outdoor usage since it is constructed from strong, weather-resistant materials. Batteries are used to power the Feeder. Thus, there is no need for wiring or outlets. This feature gives the feeder versatility with regard to installation and enables usage in locations where electricity might not be easily accessible.
It is a weatherproof automated horse feeder, guaranteeing that feed is always safe and available to horses. The Feeder features a safe storage space that can accommodate a sizable amount of feed. This function makes sure that there is a plentiful amount of feed accessible, minimizing the chance of running out of supply and lowering the need for regular refilling.
Simple Feeder Automatic Horse Feeder
The Simple Feeder is made of strong, long-lasting materials that are built to survive the challenging conditions found outdoors that are typical in a horse-rearing environment. The standard components include a container to store the meal, a feeding chute, and an electrical control system.
This has a programmed timer that enables horse owners or carers to create a specific feeding plan. This timer may be set to distribute feed at certain intervals throughout the day to provide the horses with standard and regular meals.
The feed dispensing system of the Simple Feeder is turned on by its electronic control system when it is time for a feeding. The feed is delivered down the feeding chute into a feeding plate or container once the equipment discharges the predefined quantity of feed from the storage container.
The Simple Feeder is simple to set up and operate. It is readily restocked by opening the storage container, and it may be installed on walls, fences, or pillars. The Simple Feeder Automatic Horse Feeder normally uses electricity and needs an ordinary power source to function. However, certain models could provide battery-powered choices for more versatility.
If You Want…Choose
- Timed horse-feeding solutions – Haygain Forager
- Indoor automatic horse feeder options – HelixFeeder
- Solar-powered horse feed dispenser – X5-CD Feeder
- Smartphone-controlled horse feeding system – HIT Active Stable
- Weatherproof automated horse feeder – X5-CD Feeder
- Portable horse feeding station – Flexi-Rac Feeding System
- Gravity-based horse feed dispenser – Ranch Gravity Feeder
- Slow feed automatic horse feeder – iFEED Feeder
What are some disadvantages of using an automatic horse feeder?
There is no way to monitor how much each horse is eating from the stock as there is a possibility of feed hoarding. Moreover, the Feeder will still dispense certain portions of the meal even if there are leftovers, thereby resulting in wastage.
Which is the best automatic horse feeder?
– Equine Automation X5-CD Automatic Horse Feeder
– Quick Feed Electronic Automatic Horse Feeder
– Simple Feeder Automatic Horse Feeder
Therefore, by using such automatic horse feeders, one may avoid regularly feeding and keeping track of the food intake of the horses. However, it is recommended that even after using such automatic food dispensers, the owner must periodically check on the nutritional progress of his horses.